Seduction life like, it isn't very fun if there isn't a hint of danger to it.
Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm trying hard to move on from "just surviving" to thriving". I want to learn how to make natural dyes come Fall and s...
-
Where rock got its soul. Sister Rosetta Thorpe (Filmed 1964) Didn't It Rain, Children A legend and a pioneer in American rock who sadl...
-
What's up sugarplum? Let's have some light and whimsy up in here! Jon reminded me of a fun song I like. While I like the official a...
The Vampire Waltz....one of my favorites dear!
ReplyDeleteHappy Hallow's to You! 🕷🎃💀🍸👻
Thank you, I found it after you sent me down that rabbit hole learning about the "brothers" that are actually lovers. Sorry, its late and their name is escaping me at the moment. So Thank you again for this discovery!
DeleteThat reminds me, I need to get some fans and practise snapping my head from side to side (without getting a headache/whiplash/broken neck) for the next time a descend a grand staircase.
ReplyDeleteHappy Hallowe'en!
I do it all the time, sweetie! Jx
DeleteI do wish there had been more/longer vignettes of the groups within the crowd.
DeleteThat moment that was supposed to be super sensual just came off funny to me. The angle and the way her breasts were pushed up in that dressed just made me think the vampire wanted a bite of one of her grapefruits. Hahaha.
Happy Halloween! All very Strictly Come Dancing.
ReplyDeleteSx
More like one of our house parties. I wish. Jx
DeleteStrictly Come Dancing, I assume is the British version of what the US calls Dancing with the Stars? I haven't had cable tv since 2007. It's Netflixs, Amazon Prime and YouTube for me. I've saved heaps of money and my son was 3 when he first saw a commercial in a hotel and such a hard time understand that they were advertisements and not mini shows.
Delete