I'm absconded with this meme for IDV because it made me think of him.
What can I find for you?
No dicks, you get plenty of dicks on other pages and you know it. Tsk Tsk. What wholesome image can I provide for you?
We await your reply.
Updated 10/21/2021 10:34am
For Mistress Maddie:
I'll have to tell you all about the first time I heard about "the Gay Agenda" with all seriousness, it was hilarious. Is this your agenda, Jon?
None of you are asking, but you're getting some anyways, because even if I only amuse myself. Eh, it's enough.
Updated 10/22/2021 8:45pm
For Scarlet:
Tell me you guys get to watch Archer over there! An adult animated comedy. You get to watch it, right? It's one of our favorites!
I just don't know...that snail sort of looks like a huge penis.
ReplyDeleteWhere the hell have you seen a penis that looks like that? The Elephant Man's family gathering?! Jx
DeleteMistress Maddie, Just about anything can look like a penis if you stare at it long enough! Ha,ha,ha.
DeleteJon, Ha,ha,ha. There were some potent drugs involved if everyone started undressing at a family gathering! I'm begrudged if I even have to stay long enough to take my outer coat off as my family has no sense of humor.
DeleteLove the "meme"! Jx
ReplyDeleteThank you! These are often referred to as "dad jokes" in the US, but I believe in pun fun for everyone!
DeleteElevated, raised, lifted, brought up - either way we are all shafted eventually!
ReplyDeleteSx
Hahaha. Sometimes I like a good shaft. ;)
DeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteYou'll strike Riker's 'head in hand' pose once I tell you this: I didn't get it for ages (well, several seconds, at least). D'oh!
ReplyDeleteThese are most amusing, Melanie! My very favourite is Jon's Gay Agenda. And I think your choice for Hound is just perfect - he's never one to mince his words and just loves a double entendre or two.
P. S. We do get Archer (or have done?) as one of my friends is a big fan, but I've never seen it myself (just the various memes it has produced - like that one).
Yup. That's my agenda, alright! Jx
DeleteJust the tip.
ReplyDeleteHahaha
DeleteAnything with Jaime Lee Curtis being hot as hell would be appreciated. Or Jaime kissing Venus Williams. Or Salma, Jaime and Venus in a coleslaw wrestling ring with added popcorn shrimp. Your choice.
ReplyDelete