Herding Cats

 I think my multiple personas have thoroughly confused Google. They are all "me", they just define certain aspects of me more for one audience or another. 

So there seems to be a problem with my Sign in credentials. I'll have to sign out of all interlinked google accounts and back in to fix the problem. I don't have time to do that right now. Hopefully I can get it resolved this weekend.


In the meantime, I did figure out how to make a blogroll. If I missed any regulars, I'm terribly sorry! Please let me know!



In the meantime, please enjoy this awesome picture by artist, Max Carlson.


I was not able to find a direct link to the artist's page. (Max Carlson, If you stumbles upon this blog through a reverse image search please drop a link to your page. Thank you!) 


3 comments:

  1. I have a default Google sign in [this one], and another that is always signed in - but I guess if you use two profiles for blogging, then yes - it's a sign in nightmare.
    Nice cat!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!

    The cat, not your Google woes. But then, you knew that didn't you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read you're not well - and I hope your son is okay. Please publish your most recent post again with an update!!!! Everything re health services is pretty much the same in the UK too.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete