I'm sorry most of all to the Ukraine. I'm sorry that the U.S. has failed to be your staunchest ally and supporter against Putin's aggression. You deserve good allies! I'm ashamed and disgraced that we will no longer be the dependable allies we once were to our oldest counterparts around the world.
This country is consumed by greed. It is both pernicious and infectious. I hope that other countries will do better. I feel no pride for being American on this day. After all that my family has fought for and sacrificed for this country, none of it seems to matter!
Some men are about to meet Jesus.
Let the Greed Gang be put on notice...
Donald Trump, Putin loving Republicans, Misogynists, Homophobes, Racists, Xenophobes and the ultra-millionaires who bought this election. (Presidential election: What's preventing Harris from crushing Trump is shockingly simple.)
Let the righteous (in a moral sense of justice, not religious) persevere and learn to swim towards a better future. The worst we can do is give up.
Tool- Ænema


Money, get back
ReplyDeleteI'm alright, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack
Money, it's a hit
Don't give me that do-goody-good bullshit
I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
- Roger Waters, 1973
Jx
Isn't that a song? It sounds familiar.
DeleteMoney by Pink Floyd (lead singer Roger Waters). Jx
DeleteAh, that's right. I don't know why I thought the song had a more elaborate name. Hahaha
DeleteThis is how it begins. We're frankly making disaster plans here at the El Apartmento.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to think we survived the last four years we had Trump as prez and that we can do it again if we must, but the scary difference is that we had sensible 4-star generals holding back some of his craziest plans. Maybe our dramatic overture will be the West segregating from the rest of the country. I've never been so grateful to have California on our side! We are a Blue Wall!
ReplyDeleteYes, exactly. Honestly surprised why the USA feels the need to remain in a union at present, although I understand how humanly and financially difficult it would be for states to secede or the whole thing to be divided.
ReplyDeleteThe West coast states could split fairly well, but the bigger issue is that the democratic (blue) people tend to predominately live in cities and the republican (red) in the rural areas with the suburbs spilt and leaning one way or the other. For example, Texas is very red, but its biggest metropolitan area, Austin, is blue. I think of it like the Dark Crystal, where the mystics and the skeksil ultimately need each other when it comes to restoring the greater balance.
Delete