I love memes! When you want to connect with friends without a lot of words, memes are a great way to check in. So here you go, a brief roundup of how things are going here at Fernmire.
###
###
Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
That first one made me laugh a good laugh!!!!! And I think I'd prefer the ghost over having something repaired.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than the gift of laughter sometimes! At least that's something I can offer from time to time. Ghosts are cheaper and depending on the ghost can be less or equally annoying to a repair.
DeleteI have so many ghosts!! They make the lights flicker, and the floorboards creak - just wish one of them had left me something in their will.
ReplyDeleteSx
I know right! If those damn ghosts don't want to be roaming in a field amongst the rubble the least they can do is help pay for some upkeep of the house in some way!
DeleteHa ha haa! A splendid collection.
ReplyDeleteNotBob the bobcat seems to be mildly horrified at that farting wren, who may or may not be called Jenny.
Bobcats have resting bitch face, so everything looks distasteful to them. The only time you know when they are genuinely happy is when they get to bite the head off of something. LOL
DeleteOh this did tickle me.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear that! Thanks for stopping by!
Delete