Some kind of Blogger update affecting the comment box will not allow me to "Sign in using Google" and only some blogs allow anonymous comments which is not great either.
DAMMIT Blogger!
Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Are you using Apple -I can't sign in either!
ReplyDeleteIt's me - Scarlet! I seem to be okay on other Blogger sites - it could be your theme.
ReplyDeleteSx
No I'm not. I tried several ways to sign in with google to no avail. Now I just saw and tried the third option sign in with name and website. Lets see how this goes
DeleteOh, dear - it's always a pain when "improvements" are anything but...
ReplyDeleteI had problems with commenting in recent months, too. Sometimes I can see the comment box but it appears "locked". I think it's something to do with my ad-blocker and/or the security settings on Firefox. Ironically, however, the arrival of the shiny new comment box appears to have solved that issue.
What exactly happens>
Jx
That is what is happening to me! This third option: Name/URL is working here, but not all pages have the option allowed and I have to re-enter the info every time. I was not able to comment on your "Razzle Dazzle" yesterday or "Hound of Hecate's" post so I gave up and didn't try any other Blogger pages.
DeleteAh, but the advantage of not being able to comment on a witch's post is the witch knows anyway. So sweet of you to say so!
ReplyDelete