The digital raven brings a gift for some of my favorite new friends:
Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm trying hard to move on from "just surviving" to thriving". I want to learn how to make natural dyes come Fall and s...
-
Where rock got its soul. Sister Rosetta Thorpe (Filmed 1964) Didn't It Rain, Children A legend and a pioneer in American rock who sadl...
-
What's up sugarplum? Let's have some light and whimsy up in here! Jon reminded me of a fun song I like. While I like the official a...

We have one at home. Jx
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous! My kitchen is sad because I can't keep my love indoors and by the time I come in I'm too tired to cook anything proper and certainly not with any gaiety. I wish I could afford to hire a gay cook, then my kitchen could be extra fabulous!
DeleteMy kitchen has bunting. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteSx
That's more than I have Ms Scarlet! My kitchen needs therapy.
DeleteThat tong man is looking pretty sexy.
ReplyDeleteThis is EXACTLY what my kitchen looks like. I had to put a baby gate on the doorway to keep the pots and pans from running out into the street ffs. Also, I would KILL to own this cookbook! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteHa,ha,ha! Thanks for the mental image of keeping them all corralled! Yes, too bad we only get to see the cover and no peek into the book itself.
DeleteThe gay kitchen??? I always suspected my rolling pin had the hots for me. And me being a size queen.....well....the pandemic has given us all cruel tricks.
ReplyDeleteHa,ha,ha. It's always the tea pot giving me that "Come hither" stare.
DeleteSo the Dish wasn't satisfied with just the Spoon, but had to have the entire utensil drawer and the crockery cupboard! Well, I find it difficult to make decisions, too...
ReplyDeleteVery interesting cover design. According to the worldcat enrtry the design is by "Decorative Designers", a "firm" or "company". I'd like to learn more about their work. Can not say nothing about the book itself, they file it under "Juvenile Fiction", whatever that means. "Boston 1927".
ReplyDelete