An Army of Foxes

 Le Sigh. Frustrated about a lot of things right now. Thinking I should move to the UK and raise and army of foxes. Foxes and tea, sounds like a magical existence.





7 comments:

  1. You're welcome to take every single last one of them from around here. Dirty, destructive, noisy bastards. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha,ha. At least they don't run around with guns! I much prefer the cacophony of wildlife then being stuck in a City apartment having to listen to other people yell at each other and wonder if bullets going to come through the wall.

      Delete
  2. I've lived both urban and country - country foxes don't go through the bin bags so much as there is plenty of food for them to hunt, so they look cleaner and they keep themselves to themselves.
    Looking forward to you coming round for tea!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ms Scarlet - country foxes and evidence of them (at least the ones around here) are rarely seen, even though they are definitely heard (they're nearly as noisy as the owls and deer!).

    I hope the things that frustrate you fizzle out very soon, leaving you calm and not so desperate for a cuppa. Although, you should have one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a terrible habit of wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders sometimes, as if there isn't enough to work through in my own sphere of influence. I'm always recalibrating between a forest and trees approach to observation. I think I'm getting motion sickness. Ugh. :)

      Delete
  4. I hear them foxes yelling at night from down the "valley". They keep to themselves. The wild boar on the other hand dig up fields, even meadows - around here are former gardens with fruit trees, now neglected, and open, do not know what the swine do search for. (And they do this not in winter, this is not freezing tundra here, but sun kissed Franconia !)
    I'd never harm a fox, or a butterfly,, they are "Seelentiere".
    The good thing here is that one has not to fear of a damn bullet through the wall when the neighbours are at it fully.
    Hope you'll find the right tea ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard foxes, although they are much less frequent around here. They certainly sound no less crazy then our plethora of coyotes. I think the most annoying sound I've ever heard was a cougar in heat right outside my window. Normally I would not mess with such dangerous apex predator, but ugh. I confess I opened the window and yell at it, but it didn't care and carried on with its caterwauling.

      Delete