I have to go back this weekend. Away from the home I've made and back to the place from where I came. Might be fisticuffs. Wish me well.
Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
I sense you're not homesick, then? Jx
ReplyDeleteI stay only as long as I have to and say "Good Riddance!" each time I get past a certain point on the freeway. If it weren't for my parents and my personal code of honor I'd never go back.
DeleteGood luck, I hope it's more peaceful than you imagine it will be.
ReplyDeleteSx
Thank you, MS Scarlet. We're just about to head out. I don't abandon people, even when were on the outs.
Delete...
ReplyDeleteI'm back! I took the rain and cooled some fires. The house remains standing yet, though I did so as a shadow, seen only by those who wished to see me. The other none the wiser that I had come and gone.
ReplyDeleteYou came back unharmed, at least physically, and that's good.
Delete