For my friends across the pond. I'm too suspicious to try the link. I lifted this from someone who lifted it from somewhere else. Who knows where the content originated from? Presumably from someone in Britian, I suppose.
Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Does it have to be a swan? I'd rather retrain as a peacock. I can screech much better. Or so Im told.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, maybe on the other side of town! I knew a peacock that had an emotional support duck. The duck would keep the aggressive cocks from messing with its peacock friend. Maybe they were jealous.
DeleteI wonder if the applicants have to wear feathered suits?
ReplyDeleteI would rather be a small bird the darts in and out of the hedgerows, and not be near the illustrious waterways [do they mean canals?], as the small birds have more fun.
Sx
If I happen to come across such advertisements, I'll let you know! I want to operate a service called "Two Tigers Psycopomp" but my friend is making too much money as a Real Estate agent.
DeleteI recognise a clipping from Viz magazine, I believe... Jx
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun magazine! Too bad we don't get it here. The best we have is The Onion and maybe Mad Magazine, though I'm not sure if that one is still around. There was a mag called Lucky Peach that I liked, because I like dark humor. Now I go see if it's still around and I can get an online subscription.
Delete