Sexy when they're dirty

 One of my favorite video games is The Witcher, so I was concerned when I heard that Henry Cavill was going to be playing the lead role of Geralt of Rivia, but I need not have worried. He dirties up nicely.

Thank you Murrzstudio for this awesome meme!



Henry Cavill as The Witcher:


added bonus, Anya Chalotra is very attractive and I'm not sure which fascinates me more in this scene, her or the macrame chainmail sorceress battledress.





Here are the characters in the video game.




Sadly, I don't think the show will be recreating this sex scene involving a large stuffed Unicorn and since most of you don't play video games. I'm not spoiling anything for you. You should know that I battled A LOT of demons and monsters before my eyes got to feast upon this momentous scene!




And you thought video games were all pew pew pew, save the princess or whatever! Also, the best story driven Role-Playing Games (RPGs) also have something for everyone.

Bioware Games:

Dragon Age Inquisition - Dorian Romance with Male or Genderfluid Inquisitor (that's you, the player having fine-tuned your characters physical attributes until your heart's desire. While this is not my character below, I too, always have elf ears when given the chance and I will always bed an elf when given the chance.)





Mass Effect - Ashely Romance with Female Shepard character
 (ProTip on Biowar games: The top left dialog option is always the romance "branching" option. You can string along every possible romance option until late in the game when you have to make a choice to get that character's sex scene.)




You can also have sex in Fable Games from Lionhead Studios, but you get "sexy" sounds only with a black screen. In one game I had five husbands and two wives, 16 adopted children, two biological children and my faithful canine companion, Gomez, who accompanied me on all of my adventures and never asked anything of me but a few pets. At the end of one game you have to choose one to save: All the citizens of Albion, your family only, or your dog only. I chose the dog. Hahaha.




11 comments:

  1. I have never played a video game in my life. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know what you are missing! They have come a long way from pixelated fighting repetition to interactive stories, or movies.

      Delete
    2. I'll stick to movies, ta. Jx

      Delete
  2. This is Phillip K. Dicks 'Perky Patty Playset'. Trust the Dick. He knew. He saw. WHY DIDN' T WE LISTEN?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Philip K Dick! There was a Dick shorts film collection on Amazon that was really well done called "Electric Dreams". Sam Rockwell was in a couple of them.

      Delete
  3. I've never been into role playing video games - I don't know why they irritate me so much - maybe because I know people who are, and they have driven me crazy, so crazy that I've stubbornly resisted being interested.
    Yesterday I discovered a game called 'Sping' . I love it. No characters involved.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true that some Gamers can be obnoxiously obsessive about it, especially when they get all snobby about making dissertation length arguments about why one game or character is better than another.

      Do you mean Sp!ng the phone game? I don't really play phone games as I try not to be on my phone much. For me its a Dictionary/Thesaurus/Encyclopedia that also has my email and sigh phone capabilities. I hate having to turn my ringer on. Hahaha, those that know me know to text or email.

      Delete
  4. Fascinating. I play Civ 5, Don't Starve Together, and Animal Crossings - things like that. I watch The Boyfriend play all those quest video games with the cutaways. I have no time for cutaways. Simply not patient. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've added your blog to my main page. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so stopping by too! I also play Don't Stave and Animal Crossing. I haven't been in Animal Crossing lately. I probably have cockroaches in my house. Hahaha. I'll be sure to try and stop by more often, but I notoriously can't keep up with even myself.

      Delete