I don't know where I originally absconded this from, but I appreciate whoever gave us this lovely gem of font appreciation!
Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI love that - almost as I love punctuation, and what happens when commas are omitted:
"I like cooking my family and my pets." [or should it be: "I like cooking, my family, and my pets."?]
"Let's eat Grandpa!"
“Most of the time travellers worry about their luggage.”
And how about "Don’t wear black people."?
Jx
Yes! I love all of that!
DeleteToo right that fonts matter!!
ReplyDeleteSx
I feel a romance between these two font styles. Like between a unicorn and Michael Myers (from Friday the 13th). Bwhahaha
DeleteBrilliant! I love messing about with different fonts, and my 'Typeset in the Future' book is most illuminating.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can share some pictures of your favorite(s) from the book?
Delete