Merry Christmas, Friends!

 Merry Christmas to you!

Pick your poison/pleasure,



or




or


Traditional - Carol of the Bells | Epidemic Sound , if this link doesn't work try this one: 





8 comments:

  1. Wham's just been back to #1 in our charts again with that song, 38 years after it was first released. It has a nuclear half-life of its own. Bah Humbug, sweetie! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George Michael is so young in the video and looking back on it now it's like, "How could anyone not tell he was gay and would rather shag the fellow than the woman?!?!?" So much has happened since then. In a good way. Love is love!

      Delete
  2. Hope you’re having a lovely day!
    One tune that I haven’t heard at all this year is John Lennon’s Happy Christmas, War is Over. Shame as it’s my favourite - live in hope!
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't listen to the radio and I really need to setup a Spotify account, so I haven't heard that song in years! Weird Al Yankovic tried to make the worst Christmas song possible because he was forced to do a Christmas song as part of his contract.

      Delete
  3. I went for Carol of the Bells (the Youtube video rather than the link) - absolutely beautiful! George Michael never did it for me - he looked too much like Princess Di with that 'do, and I'm guessing Weird Al Yankovic stayed on your side of the pond?

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I only like the Wham for the nostalgia factor. You're right about the resemblance to Lady Di!

      Delete
  4. Happy belated Christmas and happy new year!
    I hope 2023 is better for you.
    Can I have a gin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to parry the others for the gin or help them drink the gincuzzi. The rum is all mine though and requires favors at my discretion when and if I'm willing to share.

      Delete