Gradient Mood, Grayscale 82% dark

 When you're feeling ambivalent, slightly melancholy, and slightly horny...






The Stokes - Whatever Happened



PJ Harvey - Perfect Day, Elise




Tom Waits - Clap Hands



Shivaree - Goodnight Moon








Don't get lost in the dark.


Have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. Ah - PJ Harvey!! And the Strokes! A little less grey now!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like some of them, at least. I listen to a really broad range of music so I don't expect everyone to like everything. Had I been feeling more spunky and rebellious there would have been some Adam Ant.

      Delete
  2. Is Mr ProximaBlue working away again, perhaps?

    "Clap Hands" is unusual but I rather like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, he's here but we spend a lot of time in our own worlds. I've been sick the last two, almost three weeks, so I haven't been able to get things done that I want and need to be getting done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't get lost in the dark because in the dark we are all black cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard that before, but I love it! I like to joke that I don't worry about what goes bump in the night because it's me! Hahaha

      Delete