Curios of the improbable. Truth Stranger Than Fiction, Dark Fairytales, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Speculative Architecture, the Writing Life and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm trying hard to move on from "just surviving" to thriving". I want to learn how to make natural dyes come Fall and s...
-
Where rock got its soul. Sister Rosetta Thorpe (Filmed 1964) Didn't It Rain, Children A legend and a pioneer in American rock who sadl...
-
What's up sugarplum? Let's have some light and whimsy up in here! Jon reminded me of a fun song I like. While I like the official a...
I love that - ahem - succinct review of "Pride and Prejudice"! If you are going to post something, why post your own ignorance? Bizarre. Jx
ReplyDeleteAs to your question Jon, "Why post your own ignorance?" I ask that of myself every time a Trump Republican says something.
DeleteI also sniggered at the Pride and Prejudice review!
ReplyDeleteBut I am mostly the person who takes all day to get nothing done.
Sx
Well, I'm glad I'm in good company! We should all pull our chaise lounges together like daycare children at nap time and watch the time go by.
DeleteAah, deadlines ... always, always nerve wrecking.
ReplyDeleteMy problem is working towards one deadline and another one comes to life demanding that its more important.
DeleteAbsolutely howling about the bra 🥴
ReplyDeleteHa! Speaking of spiders there was a huuuuuuge one at the top of the stairs waiting for me as I was coming up for bed last night! We have cute lil' jumping spiders (non-threatening, no squashing, will ride on finger to be delivered outdoors) and house spiders aka wolf spiders big fellas that run you (threateningly, get squashed on approach), but last night's spider was an eight-legged freak! Like Aussie-sized spider! No like, ran at me and not away...enforced marriage contract to make the spouse deal with it. He managed to trap it in a cup and take outside without damaging any legs, a miracle!
Delete