The Best Horn Song

 


Horns, love 'em or leave 'em. Most of the time I would leave them, but not for the Andrew Sisters who have somehow made it a palatable instrument for my ears occasionally. This song really knows how to drag the "Happy" out of me.

10 comments:

  1. Me too, sweetie, me too!

    I love the Andrews Sisters! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's always a party with the Andrew Sisters around!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha!!! Is that toe-tapping or what???!!!! Thanks for this Melanie!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Andrew Sisters and that whole Era of Music actually. They used to have a Radio Station Genre Specific Selection that had nothing but that kind of Music that I listened to all the time on Pandora. Now I have Series or something like that which charges, but also has Genre Specific Music I listen to in my Truck and I've got Spa Station Music on, helps stave off Road Rage and maintaining your Calm whilst driving in City Traffic. *Winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. It's an era of music that easy to groove too and doesn't offend anyone. Good for multigenerational functions! One of my Great Uncles was a tour drummer for the Glen Miller Orchestra, usually when they played shows along the West Coast.

      Delete
  4. Love um to bits. so much energy and so much fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'd be really suspicious of people that didn't like the Andrew Sisters! :)

      Delete
  5. Well, I do enjoy a good horn now and again... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you say it like that it sounds naughty. LOL Which you probably intended because we are a rather naughty bunch which is why I like hanging out in the gutter with all of you! Oh, and we've got flowers here!

      Delete