I thought about doing an AI image of Jesus dressed in a sexy bunny suit, but I just can't do JC dirty like that. We met briefly once on the mound and he's as lovely as you would expect. I also can't abide AI art when human artists' need our support now more than ever! Initiate on theme memes appropriation distribution in 3...2...1...
God gives the Gays rainbows, but he can't spare some change for a trebuchet? Rude.





Haha! The miracle of 12 close friends!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Sx
Haha, yeah! I remember the first time I saw that meme and I was like Dang!, that really is a miracle for older people! Sad but true. I mean I have at least 12 friends, but we're not close like we used to be, because life always gets in the way...sometimes death gets in the way too.
DeleteHilarious, sweetpea! You might have enjoyed our zombie Jesus celebration! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh, that sounds interesting! I hope you wrote a post about it! I'll come check! :)
DeleteJust before Jesus's birthday last year, I was flicking through my old address book, a relic from the 1990s, sorting out the wheat from the chaff, striking through the fair weather friends with a black biro, with gay abandon, I was quite ruthless, I totted up my remaining friends I was shocked, they could be counted on 2 hands with 2 fingers left over. Perhaps I should have given them a gentle prune rather than a full on massacre.
ReplyDeleteAw, it sucks doesn't. Sometimes I still randomly reach out. I've learned to be rather sanguine about the whole affair. I take people at face value as they come and go through my life. I used to be really sensitive when I was young, but now I realize it's usually not about me, life just gets in the way. It's still a bit sad though, innit?
Delete