Some poor fellow was relaxing in his back garden when a flight heading to Heathrow International airport evacuated its bowels, literally, over his garden in Windsor, England. Not the garden umbrella!
"His whole garden was splattered in a very unpleasant way," said Karen Davies, ward councilor for Clewer East, during the October 14 meeting. "He was out in his garden at the time and it was a really horrible, horrible experience," the local lawmaker continued.
Stay safe out there when dead heading your prized roses or whatnot. Beware of falling poo.
Rather gives a whole new meaning to hitting the head. He may want to erect a gazebo perhaps.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, yes indeed. They didn't say he was injured in any way, so I guess that's something at least.
DeleteGood for the roses, apparently. Jx
ReplyDeletePS Not as unfortunate as this chap, whose afternoon sunbathing was rather ruined.
Yes, that and the blood of your enemies and your roses will be giants!
DeleteBlimey, imagine the commotion if it had hit Windsor Castle!
ReplyDeleteSx
Wouldn't that have been something! Is Windsor Castle in Windsor? I know it sounds like a dumb question but around here, places aren't always where you would expect them to be. Maybe this a problem only young countries have? Perhaps you don't shuffle your buildings about as much as we do.
DeleteWe just shuffle our nobility about - for instance, the Duke of Devonshire's seat is in Derbyshire (about 300 miles away from Devon), and the Duke of Westminster actually lives in Cheshire ("up North", between Liverpool and Manchester)! Jx
DeleteWe also just shuffle our faecal matter around. Well at least the government does. Actually come to think of it some of our faecal matter is in the government. That's why it's called the Turdy party. 🤢
ReplyDeleteHahaha. There's definitely too much manure in politics! If that giant orange turd has any chance of re-election here I'll be joining the commonwealth again by way of Canada!
DeleteBlimey! I didn't think that was a thing that aeroplanes did - I thought it was an urban myth.
ReplyDeleteI did know that stowaways in the wheel wells were a hazard, though. And that engines sometimes fall off - I have seen Donnie Darko!