Fight like a girl

 

This likely won't be your cup of tea and that's okay. I just have so much pent-up rage, but I won't risk collateral damage. I need to focus on the things that matter. So, I've dragged out the old boxing bag. All this energy has to go somewhere! They want us to riot, so they can put the boots on our necks, but we know their games. So, we come out and party, dancing in silly costumes, music, water and friendship. We can't just sit at home in silence while they take our neighbors, break our laws, and threaten our health. We watch; we wait, we anticipate. Oct 18th. No Kings!





My new workout song from Arcane: League of Legends on Netflix. Love the soundtrack! Dammit, IDV give the show a try! You're the one most likely to like it!














9 comments:

  1. 100% agreement. You ought to see how the current shenanigans are being pitched here in ultra-Red Idaho. Nothing to see here, move along....but even the old white guys are getting pissed and taking down their flags and signs now that it's their benefits in jeopardy. It's coming.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I'm not the type to say, "I told you so", they won't get much sympathy from me. Their idiocracy got us here in the first place!

      Delete
  2. A festival of love and friendship sounds like a plan - I'll keep it in mind for when our turn comes.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People only have power over you if you give it to them. I'm real good at being inconvenient. You can't outlaw being a pain in the ass!

      Delete
  3. Good to see that you take out the boxing bag. Keep fit, muscles are terribly forgetful.
    I only hope that you are right with your assessment that something changes for the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, I must work hard to go from blubber to...I don't know...a whale with some soft angles? It is too much to ask to be a goddess of ripped fortitude at this age, my mentor has changed from Artemis to Baba Yaga.

      As for change, yes there will be change, but for better or not I make no promises. American society has shrugged off restorative methods of growing with change leaving only the one that comes by way of apocalypse. To burn it to the ground like a new field ready for harvest. I'm just hoping to bury a few choice seeds for future generation to discover.

      Delete
  4. Being part of the Resistance in the Right way and making Good Trouble is the way to go, it's Brilliant Strategy they're using in Portland BTW with the inflatable Costumes and making it like a Block Party of Peaceful Resistance to show there's no reason for Military to be deployed to American Cities and to hold the Line between Kombucha Stands and Vegan Bakeries. But, they want to incite Civilians to Riot so they can declare Martial Law and cancel the Elections... won't work, we're on to you. Their own are beginning to turn against them and eat their own, so, that will be an Interesting Spectacle bound to happen as it hits the Base that they were Played by the Long Con and taken for Rubes to be Weaponized and exploited. Ignorance is never Bliss, it's just Ignorance. America is in a dire downfall and sadly about half the Population supported what we now have that will destroy us if it is not stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm proud of Portland for "keeping it weird" as they do. I'm "up the road" a couple hours north in Washington. I was literally in Portland the last week of August and then a few days later Trump was saying it was "on fire" and "a war zone" and its totally not true. I was also in Spokane when a City Councilmember was trying to stop ICE from taking a man who had been coming to him for help and advice, that they each considered the other a friend at that point. Other people showed up to try and put a human chain between the man and Ice and they were assaulted by ICE (not the other way around.) It was all caught on camera. My conservative family members there were saying "Oh no, you need to avoid "the riot" downtown. So of course, I had to drive by and honk in support of the people still standing across the street protesting. LOL

      I've been in an actual riot, the WTO riot in Seattle in 1999. I was locked in at work for THREE days at a hotel downtown, at one point they chained the doors! I got a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card for "my service" of not deserting my post.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for tip re: Arcane! As to the rest of your post: WE STAND TOGETHER, SISTER! xoxo

    ReplyDelete