Do you have a favorite Muppets character? I've always like Animal. Please enjoy one of my favorite Muppets parodies:
I belong to a Facebook group called "Buy Nothing" where neighbors gift, borrow and exchange free items. It saves a lot of money for all of us and sometimes you get a good laugh. Where some guy wanting to get rid of a creepy doll his mother gave him finds that another neighbor is a creepy doll collector. Perfect! The group is really a lot of fun and one of the few reasons worth having a Facebook account for. Aside from that, I belong to a bunch of groups about nature, plants, bugs, fae propaganda, Steampunk, "weird" art, and Cosplay.
IF I'm successful in making anything. I'll post it here.
Or if you get something free of interest post it! It just goes to show, one person's junk, it another's treasure. I watched Muppets, but I don't know I had a favorite. Some of them were much to noisy for me. But I always did kind of like Beeker, the Swedish Chef's assistant.
ReplyDeleteI understand, and Beeker is very cute in his own weird way!
DeleteI loved the Muppet Show! Miss Piggy was a role model.
ReplyDeleteJx
PS I have loads of trimmings that have yet to be added to any item of clothing, so I can quite sympathise. Maybe I'll start my own haberdashery shop?
I imagine owning a haberdashery would be a lot of fun! One of my oldest and dearest friends has always had Ms Piggy as her favorite.
DeleteIf I had ever had the capital to embark on a business, a haberdashery would probably have been a top choice, alongside a plant shop/nursery or an antiques/vintage.bric-a-brac emporium...
DeleteBut I never had it, and don't have it now. Jx
The Swedish Chef! Although this has only been since I read that to Swedes he sounds Norwegian.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, It's all the same to us lousy Americans! :)
DeleteAnimal was also my favourite - and the two grumpy men in the balcony! I'm also a fabric hoarder - pity I can't sew at all.
ReplyDeleteMy ambition is to open a shop with Jon.
Sx
Yes! I love those old guys too! They remind me of my grandpa and other male relatives.
DeleteAnother "collector" of fabric and ribbons here. Christ knows what I'm going to do with it all? Go in on that shop with Jon and Ms Scarlet, probably? Good luck with yours!
ReplyDeleteMiss Piggy was always my favourite muppet, but I also really like Rowlf, Cookie Monster and Pilot from Farscape.
Well, it you all open that shop maybe I'll send you so stuff. If it comes from America, does it get marked up? or marked down in terms of value? Oh bother, it would be simpler to just make all those D&D dice bags I had planned. Better get on it before the popularity of nerdiness wears off. I can't believe its lasted this long! While pilot was not on "The Muppets" he is a fascinating character. I've spent way too much time pondering his symbiotic relationship with the ship and the idea that perhaps some alien entity could adapt to survive within space itself. Smart humans understand that they know so little about the natural world and beyond as it is.
Delete